Shades to look out for this summer
The rule that you must obey during the summer months is to wear shades that will keep you cool during these months of excessive heat. Shades that work for the summer months are Ivory, grey and blush. You must also pair it up with prints, patterns and a blast of bold colors every now and then to face summer in style.
- Dresses. If you love how you look in a dress then you must opt for a lemonade shade of pink. This well-fitted pink dress will look great with a printed pair of shoes. You can always go for the classic leopard prints. Carry a black handbag along for style and carrying out your essential items. When comes down to accessories try to keep it simple and wear a golden colored bracelet. It will give you the chic and sophisticated look.
- Whites. There is no better color than white for this summer. Not only does it absorb less heat and keep your body cool but also makes you look angelic and comely. Wear a white dress with or without frills. For some color and texture, you can wear a pair of ankle-strapped ash grey stilettos. A brown bag will match well with spotless white. Make sure you take out your pearls. Wear a pearl necklace with this outfit and head out to your office or a social gathering.
- Skirts. We are not only going to give you ideas for summer dresses. We have some great fashion advice for those girls who love to wear skirts. A pleated salmon-pink skirt that drops down way below your knees will give you the arresting look you had in mind. A white shirt that is tucked in neatly under the skirt with a pair of mocha-brown colored stilettos. This look will do all the wonders and help you look tantalizing and irresistible.
- This time pair your well-fitted pencil skirt that should be fossil grey in shade. You can even wear a grey and white striped skirt with a sleeveless white shirt. For your feet, we recommend dark-ash grey shoes.
- Brown Belts. The easiest way to add some funky look to your everyday steel grey dress is by adding a big, brown belt on top of it. This easy and simple accessory will give you a hot diva look.
Stand out in the crowd with your angelic beauty and newfangled look.
We would like to dress you up in classics
Something that you already have in your wardrobe. Choose the heavenly combination of white and red. Dress up in silk and cotton combination. Choose a bold color like candy red to cover up the upper part of your body. It can be a simple, sleeveless red top with a bit of interesting detail at the back. As for your legs pick up a pair of white, cotton trousers. You’ll feel cool and look polished and modern in this attire. PS- wear red stilettos for the much-needed statement.
Silk is an excellent material to wear during summer. Not only does it make you look and feel sublime. It also has a shine that comes naturally with the material. Wear a sleeveless periwinkle or lilac colored top. This top will look great with a layered skirt in hush or mohair shade. Ae brown belt will add the texture to your neutral shades. If you want to turn heads with your outfit then add a bold and silver neckpiece to it.
Summer is the season that is the most challenging of all. We are bound to reveal a lot more of our skin than we usually do. Hiding under sexy layers is no more possible during these few months. So, make sure you make the smart and fashionable choices. Hide those parts that you feel awkward to reveal and wear clothes that brings out your best features and assets.