- A clutch. It will look great with any party outfit. You can have at least two kinds of clutch in your collection. One in a nude shade and the other in glitter. Be it any occasion. A party, wedding or a date night. You can carry this clutch to add the shine and bling.
- A bold shade of handbag. You can go hop from looking boring to fantastic by adding a pop and dazzle of colour. Take a parakeet green colour handbag with your black, office wear.
- You can even put on a pair of pumps in the plum shade. They will look great too with your work outfit. As you’re headed towards your office we suggest you wear jewellery that will match your neutral shade of work clothes. A pair of studs or a cuff in gold will look appropriate and chic for your professional look.
- If you’re not too sure what to mix and match with your clothes then try out this easy mantra. Wear accessories that match the tone of your outfit. You can play safe and still look magnificent. A beaded neckpiece with a silver pendant will look wonderful with a black shirt or turtle black tee.
- While putting on your pink or coral dresses you add the texture and voice to your dress by wearing a pair of shoes of the same shade but different magnitude. Like if you plan on wearing a peach, coral or salmon coloured pink dress. Then you must put on heels that are in magenta or rosewood shade of pink.
- Silver. It is a powerful accessory. Dull and everyday clothes will turn into mesmerising and stunning outfits if you incorporate them.
I. If you wear a mandarin collar shirt in a dark shade for your office. You can pair it with a silver choker. It will look out of the world beautiful.
II. Next, we have an accessory for your off-shoulder tops. Put on the famous fashion accessory. A choker. But, not the kind everyone is buying. Put on a choker that has inky-blue gems embedded in it making it a double-layered masterpiece.
III. Another style that is famous and all-time fashionable is the Bohemian styled earrings. You must own a pair of danglers in a combination of blue and red. They will look great with shorts, dresses, tops and everything that has a bit of funky detail in it or anything that is bland and neutral in texture.
- You don’t have to spend your money buying a dozen of watches. Have one and that will be enough to bag the look. We suggest you an oversized watch with a round dial and in the rose gold shade. A watch will be a perfect stand-out accessory that will go with every accessory.
- A scarf that will be in animal print is highly suggested by all fashionistas. Your neutral and bland clothes will turn spicy and sassy with a scarf that is tied in a knot around your neck. Don’t miss out this piece of accessory.
- Layers. They make you look extremely fashionable and sexy. These layers are a must have :
- A cashmere sweater.
- A cardigan in ivory, copper blush or lilac shade.
- A tailored black blazer.
- A cropped jacket in suede or tan.
- A leather jacket in black.
A few tips on accessories that will come handy.
- Wear a funky, multi-coloured necklace with your off-shoulder tops or gowns that are in the neutral shade.
- Wear accessories that are neutral like a pair of studs or a simple bracelet with bold coloured clothes.
- Focus on one piece of statement jewellery. A statement neckpiece will never go with dangling earrings or a bold and funky cocktail ring. Concentrate on one piece of jewellery and excel it.
- If you are wearing a patterned dress then pair it with simple studs or loop earrings.
- Do wear a necklace in case you are planning to wear a neckline that is either off-shoulder, U/V shaped.
- No necklaces in case of the one-shoulder necklines.
With all these ideas to boost up your outfits, you’ll never look boring and dull. Just add the right fashion accessory and you’ll be ready to set fire and look like a transformed and different person every single day.