Heading towards your work-place looking like a diva.
Your workplace demands you to look professional and powerful.
- Put on a buttoned-down black shirt. Pair it with a steel-grey pencil skirt.
- An inky-blue dress will look stunning too. A belt in golden colour.
- As for pants, wear black, well-fitted tailored trousers. A white shirt in silk or cotton. Make sure you put on your beige/lilac jacket. You can wear pointed bellies or stilettos in black.
Make your partner’s heart skip a beat on the next date with the perfect attire.
Before dressing up remember he asked you out on a date because he likes you. Make sure you are the one who greets him rather than a girl who is trying too hard to impress him. Look effortless and comfortable and he will be robbed of words to praise your elegant yet casual look.
- A maroon cardigan paired with a pair of black tights. You’ll look charming. Don’t forget to put on your suede ankle-length boots.
- A black dress is a classic outfit for a date night. Texture and statement can be added to your dress with a layer. A denim jacket will boost up your look even more. Go for that high rise knee-length black boots.
- Look casual and sexy in a cropped white tee shirt. A pair of faded jeans that fits you well. Go for white sneakers this time.
- If you’re going to some place fancy or celebrating an anniversary, put on your sexy and sensuous blood-red dress. You’ll look foxy, fierce and delectable. Put on your leopard printed stilettos or pointed ballerinas.
Don’t fret about that office party you have to go to this weekend.
Yes, you want to fit into a place where everyone will look chic and stylish. We are here to help you grab all the compliments. Look great and enchanting with these outfits.
- If you are headed towards a party straight from your office, you need to look professional for your workplace and sexy for the after party with not much to change. Wear a beige coloured shirt along with tailored black trousers. For the party look, you can put on a candy-red pair of stilettos. Some bold and matte finish lipstick and you shall be ready to rock.
- A floral-printed midi skirt will pair well with a white, off-shoulder and full sleeved top. Put on your daily work pants with these. You can wear loud, statement jewellery with this. A funky necklace in turquoise and white gems. Pointed ballerinas in gold will do the trick for your feet.
- Look sexy and casual in a black top with flared sleeves. A pair of denim in the dark shade along with a cropped maroon blazer. Reach out for your ankle-strapped bellies in nude.
- Any party will welcome the classic red. Go for a red top and put on your black, tight leather pants. You can accessorize this look with dangling earrings in gold. Shoes can be ankle-length flat boots.
- Again going for a glamorous look you can choose a black dress that has a detailed neckline. You can either pick a sweetheart neckline or halter-strap one. Nothing but black ballerinas for your feet. You will look effortlessly gorgeous.
- Jumpsuits. Wear a white jumpsuit to a party. Yes, choose a white jumpsuit with embroidered work on it. Golden stilettos will blend well with white.
- If you’re not convinced about wearing white after Labour Day you can pick a jumpsuit that has two shades of texture. Put on your beige blazer that will highlight your curves and boost your look. You can carry a clutch to give a detailed look at your outfit.
- Next in queue is a maroon dress in velvet. Velvet is an extremely sexy and fashionable material. It can have a cowl draped flattering neckline. Wear your steel grey stilettos cause you don’t want to steal the focus from your cocktail dress.
We sincerely hope, we could help you out in your hour of need. Stop losing your calm over clothes and accessories that you need to put on for every look. Hold your head high up as we don’t want your tiara to wobble, princess.